I’m an almost 30 male anonymous personal finance blogger. I talk about my mistakes and successes. I would like to learn about yours. I hope we can help each other achieve financial freedom…and have some fun along the way! If it’s crazy, spontaneous, fun, random, and beneficial (I hope) information that you’re looking for, then this is it! Click to contact me or leave a comment! It’s much appreciated…
FYI, I try to update regularly, but just to warn you, on somedays I can post 5 times, and then on other days nada. If it’s scheduled programming that you’re looking for, this is probably the wrong site.
Financial Freedumb was started on February 23, 2006. Here’s my first post @ my old site, financialfreedumb.blogspot.com…
Yeah, not the greatest, but honestly that was one of the main reasons I started blogging. In addition to that, I just had so many questions about how I was doing financially–am I saving enough, should I have more invested, where should I be financially at this point in my life? The questions go on and on. The bottom line is that I started blogging:
1. To share my knowledge of finances,
2. To gain insight from others, aka get criticism/feedback, on my personal and financial decisions,
3. To log my personal finance journey, like tracking my net worth, and
4. To hold myself accountable.
Here are some ”best of“ type posts with a bunch of links to various posts I’ve written. It’s a good place to start if you’re visiting for the first time.
- Welcome Readers From AllFinancialMatters! (Posted 07.29.2006)
Some quotes I live by and/or like:
- Smart is all relative. It depends on what we’re talking about. There’s always someone smarter. (Smart can be replaced by dumb)
- Life is like a rollercoaster, fly as high as your wings will take you, fall as fast as gravity will pull you, but buckle up, it’s a bumpy ride.
- Imagine if you were that one person who could NOT say, “at least I know someone has it worse.” – My friend
- Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes. – Walt Whitman
- Of those to whom much has been given, much is expected. -John F. Kennedy, Oliver Wendell Holmes, God (Luke 12:48)
Well, that’s it for now. This site is constantly changing and evolving, hopefully for the better. Just like life, this site is a work in progress. Let’s help each other make our way through this journey to achieve financial freedumb freedom.