This post is inspired by problogger.net and his group writing project on ’LISTS’
I wanted to find a topic that I think would be beneficial to my readers, yet at the same time not just a rehash of old topics with at least some new content, so I decided Brownie’s life lessons on money would be appropriate. I hope my posts will help a fellow dog owner out there.
- Poop. Who’d thunk a lesson on money would be inspired by severe diahrrea, but it has. Check it out. In the post I talk about how much to feed, dog parks, good and bad treats, food, crate training, and more!
- Obedience classes. How to find a good, generally cheaper obedience class for Fido. Expensive does not always mean better.
- Doggie Home Remedies. Going to the vet can be an expensive trip. You, as a dog owner, are always the ones to make the call on when it’s appropriate. However, there are certain situations when home remedies are just as good as the $$$ alternative. Here’s my post on some doggie home remedies.
- Considering pet insurance? I’m curious if you have any feedback on this one. My main purpose for getting insurance is peace of mind. I don’t want to have any financial implications holding me back from giving Brownie any medical attention he needs.
- Dogs bite. And when they do, are you prepared to handle it? Who’s at fault? Maybe this post can help to prevent another dog from being bit. Two lessons I learned from Brownie getting bit.
Any additional ideas? Just leave me a comment.